Stressed by tax?
Get Earnr Pro





The SA102 is a form that can be submitted alongside an SA100 if the individual needs to declare extra details about the income that they receive.

More detail:

The SA102 is a type of tax form used in the United Kingdom for Self Assessment. It is a supplementary form used by individuals that need to report details about the income that they receive. This for example includes individuals who are Company Directors, or individuals who have undeclared income from employment etc.

It is a paper form and must be submitted alongside an SA100 by 31st October following the end of the tax year that the form relates to.

If an individuals submits a Self Assessment online, an SA102 is not required as the online form will include the ability to file the information there.

An example page of the SA102 from 2022/23 is shown below:

A photo of page 1 of a blank SA102 form from 2022/23

Back to Taxionary

You might also like...

decorative image for a blog

What is IR35 and do I need to worry about it?

There are loads of different tax laws in the United Kingdom. IR35 is very important to freelancers and contractors but can be a little confusing. Here, we explain simply what IR35 is and who it can affect.

Read more
decorative image for a blog

Flat rates for mileage vs actual expenses. What is better?

Self-employed individuals can use two different methods to expense business vehicle costs. Here, we investigate the positive and negatives for both methods and which one might be right for you.

Read more
decorative image for a blog

What is the EIS and how does it work?

If you are looking to invest in small and medium sized businesses, the Enterprise Investment Scheme (EIS) provides lots of tax reliefs for doing so. Here we discuss what it is and how it works.

Read more
Earnr logoDownload earnr